Sales Campaigns are across the buying cycle against the marketing campaigns that are meant only for lead generation. So there are various types of sales cycles as we move down the sales funnel. Let me elucidate them here.
- Need Creation Campaign : These are emails which are buyer focused rather than your company focused. In these types of emails you are teaching the prospects the use cases of your products and services relevant to their situations.
- Appointment Seeking campaigns: These are campaigns where in you are seeking an appointment with the prospect.
- Re-engaging campaigns: These are campaigns where in you are trying to engage prospects that went till middle of the sales funnel and later went silent.
- Tradeshow campaigns: You have recently attended a trade show and you want to engage the prospects. These campaigns are with those intentions.
- Hand off campaigns: These are campaigns where in the cold callers are trying to introduce a senior sales rep to the prospect.
- Negotiation campaigns: These are campaigns who have taken the proposal and has price objection.
- Consequences campaigns: These are campaigns where in people have taken the proposal and they don’t have price objection but they want to continue with their present set of products. You want to share with them the consequences of sticking to status quo.
I will urge you to share more scenarios that I have missed. It will help us to research and come up with a more planned campaigns.